Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Mealworms

Old 01-09-2005, 01:32 PM

Default Mealworms

I am raising a colony of mealworms to sell. You can use these to feed to your pet. Turtles, birds, lizards, frogs, and rodents eat these. The prices are as follows:

Mealworms---------------Price (Does not include shipping)

50-------------------------$2
100------------------------$4
200------------------------$8
500------------------------$12
1000-----------------------$16

These mealworms are not thrown into a tub and breed. I provide them with a nutritious diet. Their diet contains corn flakes, apples, oranges, potatoes, alfalfa hay, and oats. If these mealworms were not healthy I wouldn't sell them. If you are in doubt, send me a PM and I will send you a picture of me eating some mealworms. Yes, I said eating them. I wouldn't feed them to my pets or eat them if they were not healthy.

Shipping will be about $4 for Priority Mail to the US. I do understand that not all of the worms are going to make it through the mail. This is why I will give you extra worms. I guarantee you will receive the number of worms you ordered plus some.

If you are not 100% satisfied with these mealworms I will refund your money. You can keep the mealworms. I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay. My username is birdbrain102588.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...irdbrain102588

Old 01-12-2005, 07:00 AM

Default RE: Mealworms

love meal worms for redbelleys in the spring.will be ordering some,great price.
do you have the red ones?