Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
what would you do >

what would you do

Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

what would you do

Old 01-01-2016, 02:23 PM
Spike

Default what would you do

ok what would you do if the police were ordered to take your gun`s from your posession - if i was single i could see me goin some where but bein married and 2 kids and grand kids i really don`t know
Old 01-01-2016, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

You would probably want to provide more details for anybody to give you an opinion or answer to your question.
Old 01-04-2016, 07:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'd keep my butt out of trouble so such an order never came down in the first place.
Old 01-04-2016, 08:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

It happens every day in PA. If any one has an order for protection filed against them the first thing that happens is the Sheriffs arrive at your door and confiscate your guns, before even a hearing is heard to see if the order will be issued. With things the way they are today, I do not think asking for an answer on a public bulletin board to the question is a real good idea since we know the government is watching the internet by searching for key words, and with the anti constitution nit wit in the whitehouse now who is trying to find a way to circumvent congress on gun laws the question is not conducive to honest answers.
Old 01-04-2016, 10:20 AM
Banned

I would do what officers ordered and fight it through the courts.the law still works for those intelligent enough to use it.