Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
Panasonic AG-HMC40P HD Video Camera PKG >

Panasonic AG-HMC40P HD Video Camera PKG

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Panasonic AG-HMC40P HD Video Camera PKG

Old 10-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Spike

Smile Panasonic AG-HMC40P HD Video Camera PKG

Whole package retails for over $3200.
Yours for $2200..OBO... FREE SHIPPING
Used and in great condition.

DO NOT BUY IT ON MY eBay PAGE!!! I do not want to pay the fees
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
I used this camera mainly to film TV hunts and events. I am a well experienced cameraman that has become very familiar with this camera and it would be a great starter camera at a great price.
IT SHOOTS TV QUALITY VIDEO!
It was never exposed to inclement weather and has been kept in clean order. I have shot some great footage with this camera as well as phenomenal time lapse footage with the built in time lapse settings! I feel that I have peaked with my skills with this camera and it is time to upgrade. I really hate to part with it because this is the camera that I learned to film on. It comes with the following items:
Two batteries, Charger, audio/video adapter to play on a monitor/TV, Audio Technica Shotgun mic, Samson wireless mic, wind screen for shotgun mic, camera remote, Campbells cameras bag to put it all in.
Here are the specs for this great camera:
Overview

AVCCAM - the Industry's Next Generation Affordable HD

Panasonic's latest introduction to its popular AVCCAM line, the AG-HMC40 handheld, combines full HD AVCHD video recording with high-resolution 10.6-megapixel still photo capture, giving you the benefits of two professional cameras in one affordable package.

Compact and lightweight at 2.16-pounds, the HMC40 is a versatile HD camcorder offering high-quality AVCHD recordings, high-resolution still photo capture, an easy-to-use SD card workflow, and professional audio capabilities for a wide range of applications and markets including schools, government agencies, event videographers, web designers and more.

Full HD Video & 10.6-Megapixel Stills -- All in One Compact Camera

With a full resolution 3-megapixel, 1/4-inch 3MOS imager, the HMC40 produces stunning 1920x1080 video in AVCHD (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264), delivering images far superior to HDV. When used for digital still photography, the camera captures photos with 10.6-megapixel resolution directly onto the SD card as a JPEG image. The camera can also be connected directly to a PictBridge photo printer (no PC required). And unlike HDV tapes, video and photos can be accessed randomly and immediately from the SD cards and played back on a number of consumer devices.

The camcorder's advanced Leica Dicomar lens system offers 12X optical zoom, wide-angle setting (40.8mm) and an optical image stabilizer (O.I.S.) feature for precise shooting. The compact camera is also packed with professional video and audio features (HDMI out, date/time stamp, remote zoom, XLR option, etc.)

High Definition Performance, Standard Definition Price

Using high-capacity SD memory cards, the HMC40 provides hours of beautiful high definition recordings at professional level bit rates. It records in a range of 1080 and 720 formats with all four professional AVCCAM recording modes: PH mode (average 21 Mbps/Max 24Mbps), the HA mode (approx.17 Mbps), the HG mode (approx.13 Mbps), HE mode (approx. 6 Mbps). AVCCAM offers the benefit of a fast, file-based workflow using widely available and reasonably priced SD memory cards.

• HD formats: 1080/60i, 1080/30p, 1080/24p (Native); 720/60p, 720/30p, 720/24p (Native)
  • Three newly designed 1/4.1" Progressive 3MOS Imagers for full HD resolution
  • 12x Leica Dicomar lens (13 elements in 10 groups), 43mm filter Ø, zoom range of 40.8 - 490mm* (*35mm equivalent.)
  • Extremely slow, smooth zoom for the precise control needed for dramatic sequences
  • Time Date Stamp enables shooting Legal Depositions or Surveillance
  • Long record time: 3 hours with included battery (7 hours continuous with 5,800mAh Battery)
  • Remaining battery time readout in minutes so shooter is warned (Info Data Secure Battery)
  • 3-second pre-record function captures the shot from the beginning
  • Shooting assist functions: focus expand, focus bar and Face Detection feature in Auto Mode
  • Waveform monitor helps with luminance for green screen where lighting has to be evenly distributed
  • Professional interface with HDMI out, Component Out (mini D terminal), Composite Video Out and RCA Audio Out
  • Additional features include: three user set buttons, Time code (DF, NDF, REC RUN, FREE RUN) and USER BIT, two scene files, auto functions (Auto Focus, Auto White Balance and Auto Neutral Density)
  • Connects directly to PictBridge photo printers
  • 2.7-inch 16:9 Touchscreen LCD display (Just touch the thumbnail for playback)
  • Manual and remote control connection for Zoom, Focus, Iris, Start/Stop functions (similar to HMC150). Focus ring can also be used for Iris and Zoom
  • Min. Illumination: 1 lux, (F1.8, Gain: +34dB, Slow Shutter: 1/2 sec.)
  • Syncro Scan Shutter, 60i- 1/60-1/250, 30p- 1/30-1/250, 24p- 1/24-1/250
  • Selectable Gammas & DRS Dynamic Range Stretch
  • Lightweight, yet durable, design with removable handle
  • AG-MYA30G Professional XLR adapter (features audio inputs with +48V Phantom Power, Mic/Line, Attentuation, Ch 1&2 or Ch2, Level Controls and Mic Holder (8 pin push on precision connector)

Attached Thumbnails Panasonic AG-HMC40P HD Video Camera PKG-dsc_8950.jpg