Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
Hunters Wanted!! >

Hunters Wanted!!

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Hunters Wanted!!

Old 09-13-2013, 10:49 AM
Spike

Default Hunters Wanted!!

I've been working with a team building a website that will help hunters find people in their area to hunt with. Sort of like "LinkedIn" for the hunting community. Given the number of posts here in the mentor threads, I'm hoping that there is both a need and a user base here that can help bring some life into this project.

The site is in VERY early beta right now, but we need a few dozen (or more) people to check this out, let us know where to expand features and generally decide if this is a good idea for the hunting community.
Since we're pretty much at the beginning of hunting season, it would be great if people could check this out for a few months and see if it has use for them.

If you are interested and can help, please visit http://www.huntclubber.com

Any suggestions, feedback or comments on the concept would be greatly appreciated!!

Originally Posted by daddus1
Marcelum,
I think about telling someone else where I hunt is about tellin where you are catching all of your walleyes. I'm don't think of myself as selfish but this could be a tough task you have undertaken.Good luck!
daddus
We know this site and idea is not for everyone, but we're already getting a decent response and have people signing up.

Just like everyone uses a different technique and lure, some people will use this tool and some won't. Thanks for wishing us luck!

I've been working with a team building a website that will help hunters find people in their area to hunt with. Sort of like "LinkedIn" for the hunting community. Given the number of posts here in the mentor threads, I'm hoping that there is both a need and a user base here that can help bring some life into this project.

The site is in VERY early beta right now, but we need a few dozen (or more) people to check this out, let us know where to expand features and generally decide if this is a good idea for the hunting community.
Since we're pretty much at the beginning of hunting season, it would be great if people could check this out for a few months and see if it has use for them.

Any suggestions, feedback or comments on the concept would be greatly appreciated!!

Originally Posted by DeadPhoenix
I just want to say that I think this is a great idea. I'm new and I can really see the benefits that such a site could do for hunters starting out without a clue as well as seasoned hunters who would like company.

I registered with the site ( there's no one else in my area who has ) but I will be lurking around and hoping your site grows in popularity.
Thanks for registering, we'll do our best to find you some more people in your area in the next few weeks.

Just an update, we're approaching over 300 members in Canada and the US now. Thanks to everyone who signed up and helped this grow

Just an update, we're approaching over 300 members in Canada and the US now. Thanks to everyone who signed up and helped this grow

Last edited by CalHunter; 10-21-2013 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Posting Same Post in 4 Separate Forums; not on advertiser list
Old 09-13-2013, 11:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not sure if you're allowed to post that here (per forum rules), but I don't see you getting much traction if you have to register to even view what the site has to offer.

Just my .02
Old 09-13-2013, 11:38 AM
Fork Horn

Marcelum,
I think about telling someone else where I hunt is about tellin where you are catching all of your walleyes. I'm don't think of myself as selfish but this could be a tough task you have undertaken.Good luck!
daddus
Old 10-21-2013, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

All 10 posts under this same topic/thread that was originally posted under the same topic in 4 separate forums have been merged and moved into the Miscellaneous section of the Classified forum. The listed website is NOT an HNI advertiser and is not approved to openly solicit members in the regular forums. As a courtesy, the topics and posts have been moved to the Classified forum with a 1-week redirect notice. If you have any questions, please PM me.
CalHunter