Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
Anyone else here wear cowboy boots? >

Anyone else here wear cowboy boots?

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Anyone else here wear cowboy boots?

Old 07-23-2012, 11:30 PM
Spike

Default Anyone else here wear cowboy boots?

I'm just curious. Does anyone else here on the forums wear cowboy boots? If so, what kind? The first pair I got were Justin Tekno Crepes when I was 15. I felt like a bad mother, well, you know. I was hooked! I've always been a 'Berkshire Boy' or, one of the guys who exclusively wear Justin brand boots including Chippewa, Nocona and Tony Lama. What can I say? Like father, like son? The apple don't fall far from the tree? Anyhow, I kinda started a collection. I now own 5 pairs of Justins, 2 of which I hunt in. 1 pair of Chippewas, 1 pair of Noconas and, 2 pairs of Tony Lamas. I'm only 17 and I've spent nearly $3,000 dollars on boots! I've also been collecting hats, cowboy or otherwise and belt buckles. Anyone else enjoy their cowboy boots or have a strange addiction or collection? No, Copenhagen don't count. I'm addicted to Cope too!