Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
Do you HUNT or FISH using a BOAT? >

Do you HUNT or FISH using a BOAT?

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Do you HUNT or FISH using a BOAT?

Old 03-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Spike

Default Do you HUNT or FISH using a BOAT?

Have you used a BOAT at least once within the past year to go HUNTING or FISHING?

We are working on a university research project called “Boating Safety for Anglers & Hunters: A Survey of Practices & Perceptions”. We’re hoping to hear from a number of Canadians through an online survey. In exchange for your time, we’ll enter your name in a draw to win one of several Canadian Tire gift cards. The survey takes about 15 minutes to do.

Alternatively, if you sign up for our one-on-one telephone interview, you will automatically be given a Canadian Tire gift card.

If you’re up for the challenge:
http://www.marin-research.ca/OBSSurvey/index.php

Feel free to spread the word, and thank you for your help with our research project!

Cheers,

The MARIN Team

Maritime Activity & Risk Investigation Network (MARIN)
c/o Dr. Ronald Pelot
Dept. of Industrial Engineering
Dalhousie University
Email: [email protected]
www.marin-research.ca
Old 03-30-2012, 05:06 AM
Spike

Over the next few weeks, we will be gradually shutting down our data collection. The survey will be closed as of April 4th, and interviews will no longer be scheduled after April 18th.

If you would like to participate before those dates you are welcome to do so. The gift cards are available until the closing dates: again, April 4th for the survey and April 18th for the interviews.

If you would like to receive a copy of our final report, we would be happy to send one to you via e-mail. More information can be found on our website: www.marin-research.ca

Finally, we would like to thank everyone who has participated in our project. Your time and input are greatly appreciated, as our work would not have been possible without it.

Regards,

MARIN Research
Old 09-21-2012, 12:45 AM
Spike

Default Do you HUNT or FISH using a BOAT?

Usually I don’t go for fishing. But I am planning to go with my friends in next holiday. I am sure that will be a great experience.