Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
Get paid to play!! >

Get paid to play!!

Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Get paid to play!!

Old 12-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Spike

Lightbulb Get paid to play!!

Be an independant representative for Trophy Taggers in a business selling hunting products! We have 20,000 top of the line products from top of the line manufacturers. Sell products ranging from cross bows to muzzle loaders, calls to trail cams, food plot seed to scents. This company was started by hunters for hunters. Live the dream start earning money today and/or get discounts on all the hunting supplies you want for yourself. Who of us in the hunting world don't dream of the day we can make money doing what we love!! Email me (Mo) at [email protected] if you would like to know more or PM me. Check it out at TrophyTaggers.com click the oppurtunity link.
What is Trophy Taggers?
1) Hunt Club: An online community lets members share their hunting stories and pics with other members, along with meeting new people. And be able to join in on the contests such as the big buck contest going on now

2) Online Store: Over 20,000 hunting and outdoor products available at great low discounted prices.

3) Business Opportunity: Get in on the ground floor opportunity in an exciting outdoor products industry. Get paid when you help others take advantage of incredible discounts on their equipment and build thier own business. Plus becoming and independant rep and you earn 10% cash back on everything you buy and sell.

Again go to Trophytaggers.com and see it for yourself!!

Last edited by Mo8804; 12-16-2011 at 02:42 PM.