Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
Video Editing Work >

Video Editing Work

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Video Editing Work

Old 11-25-2011, 07:03 PM
Spike

Default Video Editing Work

Hey Everyone,
I'm a freelance video editor currently seeking some work. I have been editing for a few years now and am currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in digital filmmaking at the Art Institute of WI. I have prior experience before going into school and a growing portfolio of work to show for my talents (will post samples in this thread below). I have experience in Final Cut Pro and Adobe After Effects as well as the ability to do basic graphic design. Along with my editing/design work I am also well-versed running a camera and am open to freelance work as a camera operator.

If you are in need of any of my services please contact me! I will provide contact info and samples of my work below.
Thanks!

-Austin Harrison
[email protected]
Cell- 608-770-9896
Company Website- www.bonedriven.com
Old 11-25-2011, 07:05 PM
Spike

Unfortunately I can't figure out how to embed videos (haven't been on this forum in some time now) but I will provide a link that should take you to my videos I've posted on Vimeo.

http://vimeo.com/bonedriven/videos

You can also see samples of my work on my website (bonedriven.com) under the 'Media' tab.
Thanks!

Last edited by BoneDriven; 11-25-2011 at 07:08 PM.