Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
O'Neal Monster Tim Ferry Full Face Helmet >

O'Neal Monster Tim Ferry Full Face Helmet

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

O'Neal Monster Tim Ferry Full Face Helmet

Old 05-17-2011, 05:39 PM
Spike

Default O'Neal Monster Tim Ferry Full Face Helmet

This is Monster MX helmet I revieved as a gift and don't ride anymore. This is brand new, taken outta the bag a few times to show it off. They msrp for around $200. Size is Large.Brand new with tags. It is the same as this one.$150
http://www.bikebandit.com/o-neal-mon...LAID=338444155

Old 06-06-2011, 01:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

What is th impact rating on the helmet?Is it SNELL or higher? I am getting ready to get back in to MX A.H.R.M.A. as a matter of fact.Bunch of old farts riding old bikes .BTW I am looking for 1979 Honda CR 125 R,CR 250 R,maybe even a CR 480.If you know of any let me know don't have to be cherry but buildable or running .Parts bikes are O.K. but would have to be pretty cheap.Also looking for some Fox Shox 17.5 " eye to eye and some simmons forks 38 mmm and above. Thanks Alton BTW like the bucket and am interested.