Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
BoneDriven Custom Logos >

BoneDriven Custom Logos

Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

BoneDriven Custom Logos

Old 05-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Spike

Default BoneDriven Custom Logos

Hey guys! I've advertised my services on sites like ArcheryTalk.com and HuntingFootage.com and just recently I signed up on this forum so I thought I would advertise my services here as well!
I have been designing logos for guys in all areas of the outdoor industry for almost a year now. Doing all my business with guys through forums such as this! If you are in need of any logo/graphics work for your company/personal use, check out some of my work (I will post examples below)
I charge $100 for a logo, that is for unlimited revisions until you are completely satisfied with the outcome! I am also open for trade offers as well.... (Pricing may vary depending on size of project)
If interested or if you have any questions/comments at all, feel free to contact me either through PMs here on HuntingNet.com or email me at [email protected]
Thanks Guys! Look forward to doing some logo work!
-Austin Harrison
Old 05-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Spike

Some examples of my work..
Attached Thumbnails BoneDriven Custom Logos-logoexample.jpg   BoneDriven Custom Logos-logo_small.jpg   BoneDriven Custom Logos-tsalogoexample.jpg  
Old 05-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Spike

A few more...
Attached Thumbnails BoneDriven Custom Logos-logoexample.jpg   BoneDriven Custom Logos-example.jpg   BoneDriven Custom Logos-examplea.jpg  
Old 08-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Spike

Here is a portfolio of some of my work.. If you're in need of a logo or any sort of help with graphics please contact me at [email protected]

http://www.wix.com/BoneDriven/Pure-Design

Thanks guys,
Austin