Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
 Scammers on the forums >

Scammers on the forums

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Scammers on the forums

Old 07-25-2008, 05:33 PM
Fork Horn

Default Scammers on the forums

fullcircle

titleAndStar(122,0,false,false,"","")
Fork Horn

[align=center][/align]

Look out for this crook.offered a like new rifle and several accessaries for my '07 Martin Pantera[fully equipped].i sent bow .5 1/2 months later I receive a beat up old barely shootable rifle with no accessaries.i returned it plus $25 to send bow back.Still no response,no calls,no email.This guy is a Gutless weasel.I'm out about $700 worth of archery equipment.
**C'mon: Rob Dewitt Jr. 1307 Union St. Hannibal,Mo. 63401 ! 573-248-0989 Man up and send it back! [:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][&o][&o]

Looks like fullcircle ran into problems with another scum bag like huntersnest that tried to shaft me on a scope purchase. Read fullcircle's dilema please.
Old 07-26-2008, 11:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Scammers on the forums

I'd call the police or game warden for false advertising. Go into the archives and find his original post and print it out along with any other emails you exchanged with that guy.
Old 07-26-2008, 11:56 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Scammers on the forums

solocamcan, I did him one better. I tracked all his ads on the various forums here and asked him "Where the hell is the scopeI paid you for and you never sent? He did finally respond becauseI literally shut him down on the Huntingnet forums. I hit about twelve ads of his, It showed buyers the they need to beware of him.