Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
 Freelance Writing and Editing >

Freelance Writing and Editing

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Freelance Writing and Editing

Old 04-22-2006, 02:46 PM

Default Freelance Writing and Editing

I often see press releases from small manufacturers, material on Outfitters' websites, etc. that leaves a lot to be desired. Folks are offering great products and services, but their presentation needs some help. I have been a freelance outdoor writer for about 20 years, and have also had some experience in the marketing side of the industry. The big companies can afford to hire marketing companies to do all of their writing for them.

I specialize in working for small and medium entities. I can write your press releases, brochures, ad copy, profile articles and more. I can proof read and edit material you provide. I can do some marketing in the Phoenix area as well.

Contact me for a rate sheet. I can also provide a free, no-obligation review of your website.

Contact me at [email protected]
Desert Rat Outdoor Marketing and Media Services