Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
 Farm Equip. NE Missouri >

Farm Equip. NE Missouri

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Farm Equip. NE Missouri

Old 03-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Spike

Default Farm Equip. NE Missouri

The farm equipment I have for sale is all a Class I type equipment for small tractors. My tractor is a 1240 27/25 hsp. Massy and handled the equipment just fine. I am located just north of Macon, MO. If you are interested in any of the pieces please send me an e-mail at:
Stabij@missvalley You can also call me at 660-651-4770 during the day. I do not check the private messages on this site, so please send me and e-mail if you want pictures or want further information. I will also sell the whole thing together with the tractor, but I really want to wait, so I can load the equipment when someone comes to get them.

Six foot harrow/disk, harrow blades on the front and regular disk blades on the back and is heavy. It was bought at Truck and Tractor Supply in 1998 for $360, I am asking $150 for the disk.

Also have a dirt scoop bought at the same time for $100 as the disk, but I never used it. Will sell it for $60. Has a little bit of rust where the paint came off, but still very solid.

There is a post hole digger that I bought from the equipment dealer south of Ashland, in 1998. It was used very little outside of building the fence around our home. The local hard clay wore the blades out quickly, so the new blades on the digger have only dug one hole, which is shown in the picture. It was around $250 new and will sell it for $150.

Just bought a new 5 foot brush hog two years ago and it has been used very little, I used it to cut the Milo stalks on 11 acres so I could put it in CRP. It has cut very little since then and was bought at Sydenstricker Equipment in Macon. It is a “Squealer SQ600” made by “Brush Hog” and it was $1300 new and I am asking $800.