Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
 Whats worth the price? >

Whats worth the price?

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Whats worth the price?

Old 01-26-2006, 06:02 PM

Default Whats worth the price?

Hey just a quick question, We are checking to see if the average hunter that most of us are in here would have enough interest to purchase a hunting video that consists of the everyday local hunts. If able to put together a video with 7 or 8 doe kills and say three "shooter" bucks would one actually buy it? Or is everyone out for 15 hunts of monster bucks? Just kind of curious we getting into the whole video aspect of it and have a good teacher thats mentioned on our web page under advisory staff. So were not concerned with quality of footage we have been going through all that, but wonder if others are like us that would like to sit down and watch some hometown hunts like the rest of actually partake in. Check out our website if you dont mind
Thanks, The Outdoor String Music team

Old 01-26-2006, 06:05 PM

Default RE: Whats worth the price?

Sounds great. Hit the marketwith it and just to say thanks for those who convinced you to do it like sayall of us forum members you give us all a free tape.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

I don't buy any hunting videos simply because once you watch it once that's it.

However, I would much rather watch normal hunters go out there and kill regular ole bucks and does than sit there and watch another episode of Jackie Bushman or any other celebrity hunter kill another monster buck behind a fence or over some home grown field.

That's why I like Eastman. They are hunting on public land for Western animals. Sometimes they are successful and sometimes they aren't. But they are doing it right IMO.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

i would rather see local hunts to because i see huge bucks getting killed everyday and sure they are good hunters but anybody can go to a ranch and kill a deer
Old 01-26-2006, 06:16 PM
Typical Buck

THANK YOU!!!! I've gotten sick of watching hunting videos because every time, I know there always going to shoot a p&y buck and it gets boring quickly. My favorite hunting shows are the shows where people send in there own hunting videos and they dont go shoot a massive deer. And I cant stand how some hunting shows are just a big advertisment.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:26 PM
Fork Horn

Bigbulls brings up a good point that I agree with. I also prefer to watch the "home" video type because they sometimes show that not every deer that comes close to your stand is a definite kill. I like the videos that show that other people sometimes spook a deer while trying to draw, like myself.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:27 PM

I am interested in any hunting video where a good hunt is caught on video.

When you get copies ready, send me a PM. As long as they are in my price range I would consider buying it.

I don't get tired of seeing record book bucks taken on film, I just get tired of not having enough hunting videos to watch.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:37 PM

Guys
We really appreciate all the feedback and that is what we were hoping to hear. Hope fullyI will be able to get back on here and say its done and for sale for whoever may want one. Don't get me wrong we put our time in for those big deer and Having taken 6 over 130 in the last 4 years (bow only) we think its time to share it. The one that went 210 his uncle killed we had been hunting for 2 years since we found his sheds as a 176 deer. Unbelievable what they can become though. Thats whats so fun though. Thanks again
The Outdoor String Music Team

Old 01-26-2006, 06:48 PM

You should offer them for sale as downloads too...you could sell them cheaper, as you'd have less overhead, and more people (cheap butts like me) might buy...especially as you're first getting started.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:43 PM

I would personally rather see "wild" hunts than game preserve hunts. I do most of my hunting on my friend's farm, so the techniques employed on the type of hunts you're planning to showcase would help me.

Quick Reply: Whats worth the price?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.