Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 WI Deer Classic >

WI Deer Classic

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

WI Deer Classic

Old 04-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

Default WI Deer Classic

Who's going?

I'm probably going to head up there. Justin said he may head up there too. We'll be the HNI/FIB group.
Old 04-04-2005, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WI Deer Classic

Apparently nobody is going except us. At least we wont' have to wait long to get some overpriced hot dogs and luke warm beers.

Old 04-05-2005, 07:06 AM
Bartender

I can't make it this year to much going on with my 2 boys.
Take some pics of the beer for me.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:43 AM
Fork Horn

I'll be there on Sunday. We used to go on Saturday, but by noon you can't move in the place. We'll be staying across the road at the Sheraton on Saturday nite. The Whitetails Unlimited national banquet is there that nite. Been going to that show for the last 10 yrs and every year it gets bigger. Great Show.
Old 04-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Typical Buck

I will be there all weekend at the Lone Wolf treestand booth, I am on there prostaff and travel to the midwestern deer shows with them. Madison is by far the best show. If you wander past the booth say hi.
Old 04-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Typical Buck

I will be there for the weekend too. Will be also staying at the Sheraton and hitting the Whitetails Unlimited Banquet.

We hit the show in the AM, then head to some seminars then to the dinner. Sunday we come back to the show and hit what we missed on Saturday.

Bukmaster,

You should hit Andrea up for a nice Lonewolf hat for my head
Old 04-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Typical Buck

You should hit Andrea up for a nice Lonewolf hat for my head
Ok Don I will ask him to give you a 1/2 dozen portable stands too. Stop by and raz him... I enjoy that
Old 04-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Christine, myself, Todd, and my buddy Mike will officially be coming up on Sunday morning. Todd is bringing his little guy with so I doubt we'll sit through any seminars. Probably just make the rounds, say hi to Ralph and Vicki from Archer's Choice, stop in and hassle Andrea for awhile and then get some grub and come home.

If anyone is gonna be up there on Sunday and you want to meet up, let us know a time and place and we'll try to hook you up with some HNI gear. We got new hats and shirts.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Super Moderator

Are we all riding together? Are you going in the dog kennel? Do I get to pick the tunes?

Old 04-06-2005, 10:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmanitaVerna

Are we all riding together? Are you going in the dog kennel? Do I get to pick the tunes?

We're taking the Toddmobile, which means we'll probably talk business the entire way up, and the entire way back. You can ride shotgun so I can sleep in the backseat.

Quick Reply: WI Deer Classic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.