Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

tree stands

Old 01-01-2002, 06:27 PM

Default tree stands

HOPE Y0U FELLAS CAN HELP ME OUT NEED TO KNOW FROM YOU GUYS WHAT CLIMBING TREE STANDS YOU PREFER BOTH FOR EASE OF USE AND AFFORDABILITY IM JUST GEBACK INTO CLIMBING STANDS AFTER YEARS OF SITTING ON THE GROUND AND FIXED STAND HUNTING
Old 01-01-2002, 08:43 PM
Spike

Default RE: tree stands

I got a rivers edge gator climbing stand at farm&fleet store for $89.00. Once I got the hang of it, it was easy to use. It sure did open up alot of new area for me. I will still use my other portables, they all have a place
Old 01-02-2002, 07:52 PM
Spike

I use a Warren & Sweat Cam Loc Executive.I dont know if they still make this model,but the seat looks the same on all of them.Ive tried alot of stands,and this one is definately the most comfortable Ive ever used.You cant go wrong with them.
Old 01-02-2002, 11:03 PM
Super Moderator

ratherbehuntin, try the search tool up above. Go back to 60 days, click in the bowhunting forum, type in tree stand. Many, many topics on climbing treestands there. Probably more than you wanted. It takes a while to load though.