Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 IND. BOAT SPORT AND TRAVEL SHOW >

IND. BOAT SPORT AND TRAVEL SHOW

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

IND. BOAT SPORT AND TRAVEL SHOW

Old 01-26-2005, 12:36 AM

Default IND. BOAT SPORT AND TRAVEL SHOW

Anybody going from Indiana? I will be there on the 19th of Feb. all day. During the turkey and deer expo. If your going shoot me and e-mail at [email protected] or just reply. It would be nice to meet other hunters from Indiana.[8D]
Old 01-26-2005, 05:58 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: IND. BOAT SPORT AND TRAVEL SHOW

i think im going, i hope to get the buck i took this year scored,will they be doing that??
Old 01-26-2005, 06:52 PM

Im going the first satruday to the deer-turkey expo. I went last year and it was awesome. I live in Linton, so its not too far to drive.
Old 01-26-2005, 06:58 PM

Hello trophy hunter,,,, Yes they will be scoring deer again this year. Do a search for Indiana deer and turkey expo , it has everything there they will be doing including speakers and times and dates. Hope to see you there, I will be there the 19th on sat. all day long 10 to 10...... 12 pointer I will see you then. Lets wait alittle longer to see if more people are going then set up a time and place for all to meet![8D]
Old 01-28-2005, 05:14 PM
Fork Horn

hey id like to meet up with some guys, let me know whats the plan closer to the date.
jamie
Old 02-01-2005, 07:34 PM

Hello trophy hunter, sorry I was unable to make it down there to the big town of canaan for a muzzle hunt....I will update this when the date gets closer , so we all will be able to get together. Hope more people shows up..... See you there [:-]
Old 02-15-2005, 09:56 PM

Hello fellow hunters and shooters, Lets all try to meet at tackle town by the fish tank at 18:00 or 06:00 p.m.. I will have a ford truck camo hat on....... See you there!!!!
Old 02-22-2005, 04:21 AM

Well I was there and no one showed up?? Had a great time and spent way to much money!!!!
Old 02-22-2005, 05:52 PM
Fork Horn

sorry, the ford hat keep me away. just kidding, i wanted to go, between being sick and taking the wife out for her birhday i didn`t make it, i`m still wanting catch up with you somtime.
later jamie
Old 02-23-2005, 04:06 PM

sorry, i couldnt go saturday, ended up going sunday...next time wear a chevy hat and people may show up...haha

Quick Reply: IND. BOAT SPORT AND TRAVEL SHOW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.