Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

[Deleted]

Old 10-25-2004, 04:53 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-25-2004, 06:38 PM

Default RE: Indiana Report

Hey Bigbuck00,
It started out slow for me also, but with the corn about gone it has really got good, the six pointer i told you about, and the doe's seem to be moving more also, Have'nt walked around much in my area, so iam not sure about rubs and scrapes. Been thinking about laying down a drag rag with doe urine or buck.
Old 10-26-2004, 06:06 PM

Same in Vigo/Sullivan, no scrapes, few rubs. I think that it is still to warm for the bucks to even begin to think about rutting. If the temp drops into to 40's to 50's during the day I expect everthing to pick up. As for now I am waiting for firearms to open up.
Old 10-31-2004, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hunt in Adams County..and it's been slow up here. With the 60/70 degree days the last couple weeks..it's killed the movement. I've seen many rubs...but only 1 scrape as of this morning.

Yesterday, Saturday Oct 30th, my buddy and I went up to Stueben, Dekalb, and a few other counties looking for some new hunting land. We got turned down everywhere we went..mostly b/c they had too many hunters the way it was. I thought about leasing some land up there this past spring...but now I'm kicking myself for turning it down. [:@]
Old 10-31-2004, 09:04 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-31-2004, 05:40 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-01-2004, 11:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Been very slow saw the most movement last night 10/31. Four does out in corn field got out the bicnoclors saw it was a buck chaseing them around. I also jumped two does walking to stand.
Old 11-01-2004, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well..my luck has really changed!

My buddy and I found a great piece of land for lease up in LaGrange Co..boardering Stueben. The land is great...nested between a lake and a large woods. The owners have taken big bucks off this property lately..and we saw some great evidence of many deer! I'm giddy like a child thinking about this land...it makes the flat farm land of Adams Co. look like junk! It's 75 acres, mostly rolling hills..but enough trees/woods/fence lines to put up stands and a few blinds. Stands will be up Friday, I'll be hunting there Saturday. GOD I can't wait.

BTW..the price is $1,000 total. The owners are some of the nicest people I've ever met. A DNR officer gave us a heads up on the lease (the add was in the Ft. Wayne paper)...I can't wait to get out there and actually see something. I'm done with Adams Co. and the 460 deer taken here per year...total waste of time.
Old 11-02-2004, 09:04 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-06-2004, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

The deer were really moving today in LaGrange Co. We saw them early in the morning today...and late in the afternoon. Bucks scraping and rubbing everywhere...and really starting to chase does. My buddy could have shot a buck this morning..but his safety harness was screwed up...he wasn't able to stand up to pull his bow back. [>:]

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.