Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 REMEMBER! IL Hunt & Fish Days THIS WEEKEND! >

REMEMBER! IL Hunt & Fish Days THIS WEEKEND!

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

REMEMBER! IL Hunt & Fish Days THIS WEEKEND!

Old 09-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default REMEMBER! IL Hunt & Fish Days THIS WEEKEND!

For Northern IL the annual observation of National Hunting & Fishing days is to be celebrated at Silver Springs State Park in Yorkville IL.

It will be a great time where folks, especially youngsters can come out and participate in many outdoor related activities. Spend some time in the great outdooors with others who prefer the great outdoors. Casting pond, stocked youth fishing pond, canoeing, giant fish tank with casting/fishing demos by the pros, food, raffles, ATvs, boat & RV equipment on display, Husar award (God bless him for all he did and his true spirit of the wild!), shooting ranges for BB, bow & trap. Muzzleloader demos. And yes vendors. Plenty to do and the weather is expected to be GREAT at 70-degrees.

Try to make it-you won't regret it! I know there are other celebrations in other parts of IL this same weekend so if you're not close to this, chech the web and find out what's going on.

Uncle Matt (in IL)

P.S.: Gov. Blowavich, I am personally extending that YOU ARE NOT INVITED OR WELCOME. Either of your faces. Got problem with that? Come see me. We know your agenda (real) and don't appreciate the many fine folks you have sliced out of the DNR with your continuous budget cuts, many who were especially valuable because thay worked from the heart and love of outdoors-REAL GOOD PEOPLE! Why do you support the Shooting Sports Complex during election time and then later support banning/outlawing semi-auto's? The very shotguns used extensively at shooting competitions such as the many the complex is designed and was billed as being the premier place to host them!

"One face, two face, whatever it takes to win the race". You're a window dude and we see right thru ya.
Old 09-23-2004, 08:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: REMEMBER! IL Hunt & Fish Days THIS WEEKEND!

I am planning on going if the wife doesn't have anything else for me to do. It would be nice to put a face to some of the names here. Hope to see some of you there...
Old 06-15-2011, 09:52 PM
Spike

Your article was very informative to me...
Thanks for your sharing.. Thank u so much....

Food Display Cabinets