Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Bowhunting Education Class - Northern IL >

Bowhunting Education Class - Northern IL

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Bowhunting Education Class - Northern IL

Old 07-05-2004, 02:07 PM
Typical Buck

Default Bowhunting Education Class - Northern IL

Bowhunters Education Course Saturday August 14th 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Dave's Bait, Tackle, and Taxidermy is hosting a National Bowhunter Education Course at the Algonquin Township Building off Route 14 in Crystal Lake/Cary. If you need a bowhunting education card, or just wish to brush up or expand your knowledge then this class is for you. This comprehensive course is open for seasoned hunters as well as beginners. Interactive classroom study along with practical field training will fill the day. CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED SO SIGN UP TODAY.There will be a 15-dollar class fee to pay for material. The class will be held rain or shine. There will be a half-hour break for lunch. Please bring food and drink for yourself to make the day. Also you will need a pen or pencil.

Questions? Dave's Bait Tackle & Taxidermy (815) 455-2040 or Don Krenz [email protected]

Advanced registration is required and this class will fill fast. If your interested get to Dave's to reserve your spot.
Old 07-05-2004, 03:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bowhunting Education Class - Northern IL

this isnt required to bow hunt is it? i dont remember reading about it on the dnr anywhere
Old 07-05-2004, 08:26 PM
Typical Buck

This isnt required to bowhunt Illinois (The state doesnt require this). Some special hunts require a bowhunter education course and I believe 16 states require this in some form or another.

Don
Old 07-08-2004, 11:54 AM
Fork Horn

Even though it isn't required, it's certainly a helpfull course to take for anyone who bowhunts - whether you're just starting out or have been doing it for years. I remember taking my Bowhunter's Education class back in 91 or 92 when Fox Valley Archers was still open. It was held at their clubhouse.

I'm gonna see if my hunting partner wants to go to this with me. If nothing else, it'll give us an excuse to sit around and talk about bowhunting all day. [8D]
Old 07-24-2004, 05:20 AM
Typical Buck

Class is a bit over half full and getting alot of calls and interest. Just bringing this back up incase someone was thinking about it. I expect it to fill up in the next week.