Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Concealed Weapons Carry Class in Ohio >

Concealed Weapons Carry Class in Ohio

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Concealed Weapons Carry Class in Ohio

Old 04-06-2004, 04:35 PM

Default Concealed Weapons Carry Class in Ohio

I signed up for a concealed carry weapons class in my hometown. There were a few to choose from. Some were through gun shops. Some through fish and game clubs. The one I signed up for was through my sherrif's dept. It was the lowest price, and the longest class. Seemed like the best deal to me.
Just wanted to tell those looking into taking this class.... shop around....may be better deal out there than ya thought.
Old 04-06-2004, 09:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Concealed Weapons Carry Class in Ohio

quess if you pass the course some people better watch what and when they say to you
Old 04-07-2004, 06:52 AM

Good for Ohio!!! Wisconsin lost by one vote,but we will try again,I guess people just can't realize that the ones that you have to feer are the ones that were carring guns allready,any one that goes through a corse to be taught how to use a gun,gets fingerprinted,and has a background check,can't be to bad. Police officers don't get a fingerprint check,wonder why?
Old 04-07-2004, 07:35 AM

quess if you pass the course some people better watch what and when they say to you
hehehehe

naw..jk....you know i'm safe with my guns!!! It's my posting ya have to watch out for
Old 04-15-2004, 09:00 PM

Good but not good enough. Not allowed to carry it concealed in the car, whats up with that? Coward State Highway Patrol. The only thing worst then that was the circus Taft had before he would pass the law. I would vote for a liberal before that idiot again. The only thing dumber then a Taft is a Clinton. Glad to have it but the not in a car thing thats dumb. If I'm going to shot one of those bastards why would i worry about breaking a concealed weapons law? When you doing life what is another year? Just my thoughts.
Old 04-16-2004, 06:33 AM

Yes, I think it sucks to,but all I want is to be able to put my 44 under my coat when it rains or snows when I am deerhunting,I am disabled,so it is a lot easier to handle a handgun in my position. If you get caught ,it is a felony,and there is know exceptions,in Wisconsin, you are guilty till proven innocent. Wisconsin has a governor that sucks!!!!!!!!