Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 DATELINE ILLINOIS...... >

DATELINE ILLINOIS......

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

DATELINE ILLINOIS......

Old 02-20-2004, 05:08 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: DATELINE ILLINOIS......

Iam with you
ORIGINAL: Cougar Mag

Heck, I am happy I don't live near Pike or Adams counties, I don't have to lease land to hunt and I see enough big bucks and deer to keep me happy.
Old 02-25-2004, 07:40 PM

Default RE: DATELINE ILLINOIS......

I agree!

ORIGINAL: JZarr

The # of NR permits needs to be left right where it is. Upping it is only going to flood already overhunted areas with even more trophy hunters who are going to shoot nothing but bucks and throw the buck/doe ratio even more out of whack than it already is.

I agree with Don K - we need to go back to a lottery system. Even with unlimited archery antlerless tags there aren't enough does being shot, and that is problem that needs to be addressed far before whether or not we should allow more non residents in here just so we can pad the state budget a little more.