Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
ohio dnr  small game proposals >

ohio dnr small game proposals

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

ohio dnr small game proposals

Old 01-19-2020, 03:28 AM
Typical Buck

Default ohio dnr small game proposals

ohio odnr has come out with some proposals for the up coming 2020- 2021 hunting season. first & i believe is a good one is beginning 2021 spring turkey season would begin on a saturday instead of monday giving the hunters a extra 2 days or a extra weekend for spring turkey. the second one is & i don't care for it & don't believe it will pass is you will be required to puchase a fur burring license to hunt or shoot coyotes .that would be a extra 15.00to hunt these critters during the season especially during the deer season. it's hard enough get people to buy regular hunting license . so it would be illegal to shot a coyote while deer hunting.which i've done quite a few times .now to hunt deer it cost 19 for a regular license 31.50 for a deer tag & now they want to add another 15 dollars to shoot a yote. so now it would go from 50 to 65 dollars to shoot a predator while hunting a deer . i don't see allot of guys buying the extra tag . but will still end up shooting a yote & just leaving it there . just another way to bleed us for more money

Last edited by t.shaffer; 01-19-2020 at 03:33 AM.