Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Possible Ohio Deer Changes >

Possible Ohio Deer Changes

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Possible Ohio Deer Changes

Old 03-03-2018, 07:29 PM
Super Moderator

I agree. Slobs all over.

-Jake
Old 03-04-2018, 02:52 AM
Typical Buck

i attended it today & for some reason odnr claims it's going to pass! they claim thats all they hear from public land hunters i did'nt see a deer for the past 2 years. i also talked to the head cheese there about shooting a doe on private land & it goes on public land . he said it would be your deer. no body else on public land could shoot it. they don't want a mess on there hands about this one.just make sure you shoot it on private land before it enters public land. now i feel a little bit better on that case. but all the hunters i talked to today said they were against this proposal. meaning after dec 2 if you already killed a buck your season is cut by 2 month's. odrn said they are going to give it a 1 year trial. we will see if it passes .also the number 1 fine this year was trespassing with out permission & they claim 65% of the tickets handed out were non residents.
Old 03-12-2018, 03:52 AM
Typical Buck

something must of happened @ the open houses . the wildlife committee postpone there april meeting until sometime in may. leaves me to thing people really don't like the thought of 1 doe per year on state gamelands