Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
ohio deer season ends & reports are kill is up >

ohio deer season ends & reports are kill is up

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

ohio deer season ends & reports are kill is up

Old 02-07-2018, 03:59 AM
Typical Buck

Default ohio deer season ends & reports are kill is up

2/6/18 odrn claims that 186,247 total deer were taken during there 2017-2018 season. up from last year of a little over 182000 from last year. the county i mostly hunted was lorain & they are showing 255 less deer than last year . but by all indications they showed during the deer gun season they were way up even muzzleloader season they had killed more than 200 deer than the previous season. they once never showed any decline in a season including bow season . somehow
i starting to believe they don't know how to count.like i said lorain county was showing that they were up in every season. but yet they reported 255 less deer harvested this year. now don't get me wrong i took 3 out of lorain county & that was the limit for the county.we killed alot in my group . i fiquired the deer kill would of been way up. most of ne ohio counties were down.