Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
who's up for ohio muzzleloader season >

who's up for ohio muzzleloader season

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

who's up for ohio muzzleloader season

Old 12-31-2016, 01:54 AM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up who's up for ohio muzzleloader season

one week away from ohio's 4 day muzzleloading season laying down some corn & sunflower seeds today. weather today is calling for blustery & snow conditionsbut by mon going up to almost 70 deg.but for next sat 1/7/17 calling for colder temps morning lows @ 15 hi's of 25. love this season. good luck to all
Old 01-05-2017, 01:23 AM
Super Moderator

I'll be out with my bow. Also have been running a corn pile since Middle of December.

-Jake
Old 01-08-2017, 02:56 AM
Typical Buck

yesterday was frigid never went above 8 deg in ashtabula county never heard a shot all morning deer were beded down started to see movemovement @ 12 15 when the sun showed up & shot a nice doe @ 150 yrds ran about 2 feet & took a dirt nap when you did see them they were all bunched up. heading to ashland county now temps @12 deg.
Old 01-08-2017, 08:50 PM
Super Moderator

Glad you got one. Trumbull county was quiet. I didn't see anything. Supposed to warm up I think for monday and tuesday.
-Jake
Old 01-09-2017, 03:42 PM
Typical Buck

was out all day today seen 4 deer by mid morning & @ 430 a big doe started to come out took him a hr to go 300 yrds & when she got to the corn pile i pulled & cock the hammer & noticed she was a he & decocked the hammer . it's better to save him for next year. also had just dropped the antlers was still bleeding were they once were.heading out tomorrow for the final day & final tag.calling for a major snow turning into ice early tomorrow morning.
Old 01-11-2017, 03:25 AM
Typical Buck

was out in that mess all day yesterday snow to sleet to ice & total rain & 30 to 40 mph winds never seen anything except for debris fling thru the air. oh well can't always have it your way. still had a good muzy season