Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Ohio Controlled Hunts draw results >

Ohio Controlled Hunts draw results

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Ohio Controlled Hunts draw results

Old 08-15-2016, 05:02 AM
Super Moderator

Default Ohio Controlled Hunts draw results

Ohio controlled hunt results are in. I applied to Ravenna Arsenal and Mosquito Lake muzzleloader. No luck. Anyone else apply or get drawn anywhere?
-JaKe
Old 08-15-2016, 09:40 AM
Typical Buck

i quit appling for the hunts as of this year only due to it's been 25 yrs since i was last drawn & if you look real close you see the same names drawn every year & drawn multiable times for different hunt something fishy about those hunts. i was drawn for ravenna 2 in 35 years & seen & have taken nice deer out of there but now i've seen what comes out of there deer the size of small goats 60 to 80 lbs tops. also if you shot a big buck in either ravenna or plumbrook they don't qualafy for ohio big bucks due to they were shot inside a fenced in area
Old 08-16-2016, 03:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I applied too, but no luck.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:33 PM
Super Moderator

I hunted Ravenna in 2012 and took a button buck. I enjoyed the hunt. I also know a guy that seems to get drawn every few years.... it does make you wonder....
-Jake
Old 08-18-2016, 07:04 AM
Typical Buck

yeah buddy i know a guy gets drawn for multible hunts every year since 2010 & was again drawn for 4 hunts this year. told him he needs to start playing the lottery