Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Site Drawn Windshield Card >

Site Drawn Windshield Card

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Site Drawn Windshield Card

Old 04-27-2015, 01:37 PM
Spike

Default Site Drawn Windshield Card

Does anyone have any information on what this means? The usual places I've hunted just had free windshield cards or none at all. The place I'm heading to this weekend said that it is a site drawn card. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 04-27-2015, 08:00 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Parks41 View Post
Does anyone have any information on what this means? The usual places I've hunted just had free windshield cards or none at all. The place I'm heading to this weekend said that it is a site drawn card. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
https://dnr.state.il.us/windshieldcard/index.asp
"New Site/Lottery-Drawn Windshield Card"

Just enter in your info and print it out. I never had to do it before either but had to last weekend for turkey at Iriquois County Wildlife Area.
Old 04-28-2015, 05:54 AM
Spike

Thanks for the reply. I've already done this, but I get the message "There are currently no Windshield Cards for the Customer Number/Date of Birth combination that you entered. Please make sure you entered that information correctly, or return later." Was I supposed to apply separately for a windshield card?
Old 04-28-2015, 09:04 AM
Spike

Never mind. Apparently it was an issue with DNR. They corrected it this morning for me. Thanks for the help!
Old 04-28-2015, 05:50 PM
Spike

No problem. Have fun this weekend!