Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Coshocton OH

Old 10-16-2013, 08:10 PM
Spike

Default Coshocton OH

Hello all, Getting ready to head to Ohio for the first week in November. Traditionally we have been hunting the mohican state forest and staying at a campground. Last year we slid down and hunted Woodbury wildlife area. I like this area and want to pursue it a little more this year. Can anybody recommend a nice campground in the area. Warsaw, Coshocton area. I will be headed down by myself this year so I would like to land someplace decent. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-17-2013, 10:58 AM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

been awhile since i camped @ woodbury but there is a place you can camp @ woodbury w/a & if not there salt fork state park has both primitive camping & another place that has full hook ups good luck @ woodbury quit hunting there about 4 yrs ago a lot of poaching goning on & that area had alot of ehd last year. not a lot of monster deer there either a lot of basket rack bucks & dont try using a outfitter down there just wasting your time & money good area to hunt is county rd 302 & down by the old coal tipple good luck