Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Who is from Illinois?

Old 07-15-2013, 10:48 AM
Fork Horn

Live in Chicago Suburbs. Hunt Will, Macoupin, Iroquios, Pike (this year), and anywhere else I can! Also hunt in Wisconsin!
Old 07-30-2013, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Grew up in Pike now live in Madison and hunt Pike and scott.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:22 AM
Spike

i live as far south in IL as you can go massac,pope county line
Old 07-31-2013, 05:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kelton smith
i live as far south in IL as you can go massac,pope county line
Hunted Saline a few times, A couple private and once on Shawnee, all gun. Love it down there. Smallest deer I got was off of Shawnee but still a nice 7 point.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:02 PM
Spike

Been in IL for 3 years now and haven't hunted. Things are looking up and I may be able to get out this year. This state is crazy, I'm used to PA, MD regulations and State Game Lands. Anyone have any opinions about Kickapoo SP areaA I live in the NW Suburbs of Chicago but the wife has family in Danville area. Thinking about taking a couple weekend road trips and giving the local public land a try.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Fork Horn

Live in Collinsville/O'Fallon area. My farm is in Fayette County.
Old 08-13-2013, 07:08 AM
Kid
Typical Buck

Live in Macoupin. Hunt in Macoupin, Jersey and Montgomery.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:47 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Veritas et Aeuqtias
Been in IL for 3 years now and haven't hunted. Things are looking up and I may be able to get out this year. This state is crazy, I'm used to PA, MD regulations and State Game Lands. Anyone have any opinions about Kickapoo SP areaA I live in the NW Suburbs of Chicago but the wife has family in Danville area. Thinking about taking a couple weekend road trips and giving the local public land a try.
You could hunt MiddleFork State fish and wildlife area. I have bow hunted there a few times just for a change of pace and enjoyed it.

Like any park you have to be willing to walk a ways into the thick stuff to get great results away from other hunters.

I live in Champaign County and Deer hunt there and Wayne County IL
Old 08-25-2013, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

For all of you Illinois guys, don't forget to check this out. Its a good smaller forum on here that everyone is real Friendly at and just for Illinois guys.

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/grou...l-hunters.html
Old 08-27-2013, 05:33 PM
Spike

I live in Chicago, shotgun deer hunt in Macon county, looking into archery hunting some of the public land around here this year, and I upland hunt as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.