Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Intro first post >

Intro first post

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Intro first post

Old 11-20-2012, 09:21 AM
Spike

Default Intro first post

Hello, my name is Kenny and I've lived in mid-MI now for over 24 years. I moved here from Kansas where I was born/raised. Moved to MI with a 1 yr old daughter who's now an adult with a Sister in her 20's as well.

I go back to KS EVERY year and hunt Family property. I was smart enough to buy a LIFETIME license prior to moving, best thing I EVER bought!

Anyway, I'm fixin to head that way again this year. Looking forward to it. Can hardly wait!!

Here is my buck from last year 2011. 160 3/8 taken with firearm. Hoping to have as good of season. Don't want to set expectations I "out-do" every year. LOL Not enough wall space in my humble adobe.

Anyhow, this buck isn't my biggest rack, but by far the largest bodied deer I've ever killed. His weight was over 300 lbs. I only weighed him AFTER he was gutted, and his hind feet cut off at the hock. That would account for nearly 45 lbs, and he weighed 292 as I recall.

Enjoy, good luck to all!
Attached Thumbnails Intro first post-imag0154.jpg   Intro first post-imag0160.jpg   Intro first post-cimg2696.jpg  
Old 11-21-2012, 09:38 AM
Fork Horn

Glad you stoped by! Welcome, and ask questions if you have them.

CVG Ohio