Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Older Freezer Burned Unwanted Meat In Lincoln Ne >

Older Freezer Burned Unwanted Meat In Lincoln Ne

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Older Freezer Burned Unwanted Meat In Lincoln Ne

Old 08-15-2012, 09:09 AM
Spike

Default Older Freezer Burned Unwanted Meat In Lincoln Ne

Wanted-Older/Freezer Burned or Unwanted Meat/Lincoln Ne

Let us help you make space in your freezer for fresh meat.I am making homemade dog food for 1 Field Golden Retriever and 1 soon to arrive Golden pup.
I am looking for meat that people are considering throwing away to make space in their freezers/refrigs for fresher,store bought or game meat.Not to mention any game meat your family just didn't like the taste of
We are looking for any meats except those with injected solutions(ex some poultry with added flaver enhansers or salt solutions),no added spices(ex sausage hot dogs,balogna),no smoked meat(ex.ham,bacon)
It does not need to be human grade meat and it does not matter how old it is.My dogs especially like older game meat/trim.(venison,elk,buffalo,moose,rabbit,squirrel,be aver,duck,grouse,goose,quail,wild turkey,pheasant,any game birds,any fish-whole/filet/heads,any game heads-venison heads etc.any game or store bought organ meats-ex liver,heart,kidney,lungs,esophagus,spleen,pancreas ,tongue,cheek meat,brains,ears,snouts,sweetbreads,lips,oxtails.I would like to discuss with hunters the possibility of obtaining any "innards" not stomach or intestines that they normally leave in the field-ex venison heart,lungs,liver etc If you hunt it my dogs love it.Any culls from breeders of rabbits,sheep,goats,llama,calves,chicken heads/feet etc.
Our dogs also like any other types of meat-Beef-whole/ground or parts,turkey/chicken(no solution injections),pork,veal.You get the picture-They will eat almost anything!

Please let us help you with your freezer/refrig cleaning needs.
Please pass this request on to family/friends/neighbors/and especially hunters (in town or elsewhere for larger loads) We will give them our phone number/e-mail address for future reference.(hang it on your freezer for future hunting seasons )
We will arrange for a pickup location.

Thankyou!
Jim and Suzie G.,our very active Golden girl_Maggie,and soon to arrive Field Golden pup

Last edited by Suzie G.; 08-15-2012 at 09:14 AM. Reason: word spelled incorectly in titls