Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Looking for a rancher in Nebraska >

Looking for a rancher in Nebraska

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Looking for a rancher in Nebraska

Old 03-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Spike

Default Looking for a rancher in Nebraska

Hi guys, I live here in Wyoming and am looking for a place to bow hunt deer in Nebraska. Mule deer or whitetails. I grew up on a farm, and have worked on ranches here in WY. I have alot of ranch skills:carpentry, cattle work, fencing, running equipment etc. What I don't have is pocket fulls of money. I'm looking for a rancher that has good hunting potential who may want to trade a bit of work this summer for the opportunity to hunt this fall. I'm an honest, fit, hardworking Christian guy, and I'm hoping to build a frienship that could continue year after year. I've got a couple friends in Iowa that are looking too.....they may have to pay a tresspass fee I've always had the sandhills on my mind, but welcome the opp to see some new country just about anywhere. Thanks very much!