Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

OHIO ANYONE?

Old 08-20-2003, 12:29 AM

Default OHIO ANYONE?

Anyone hunting near central Ohio? I live in Clark county near springfield and was wanting to meet me a hunting buddy that respects the sport. I got a so called friend that I' m just fed up with his ethics because quite frankly they suck. I know for a fact he poaches and I' ve told him I don' t agree with it and he will eventually get caught. Anyways, I' m 26 and this is my 3rd year hunting and I' m having a blast even though I havn' t killed a deer yet but have had alot of them visit me while on stand. I love this sport and I want a buddy or two that respects the land and the laws. Paul
Old 08-20-2003, 02:51 AM
Spike

Default RE: OHIO ANYONE?

Hows it goin? I live in Dayton and have bowhunted about 14 yrs...I' m also 26 yrs old...I moved here to Dayton from eastern Ohio about 4 yrs ago.Shoot me a e-mail and maybe we can trade some huntin stories.

Later

Jake
Old 08-21-2003, 08:58 AM
Banned

Yep SW Ohio, Can' t wait for the season to begin!!
Old 08-21-2003, 08:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Northeast ohio here trumbull county to be exact.
Old 08-24-2003, 08:58 PM

Hello Paul (johndeer44),
I' m in Champain county just south of Kiser Lake. St. Paris is my town.
I' m a IBO State Rep. and I have 2 sons that bow hunt with me. So I follow all the rules. Shot me a e-mail.....do you shoot any 3D shoots?
Have you ever been to The Tackle Shack in Troy, Ohio? I' m in there alot.

Curtis Locker II
Old 09-01-2003, 01:14 PM

hey fellow ohio hunters, bow season is coming soon. i cant wait.im in nw ohio lima area.i hunt all over ohio so if anyonewants to go scouting email or call. im ready to go now![8
Old 09-01-2003, 07:19 PM

west central ohio here{mercer county}
Old 09-07-2003, 09:47 PM

Johndeer44,

Shoot me en email. I may be interested in helping. I am 34 and live in Grove City. I have a small tract I may share with the RIGHT person.
Old 10-06-2003, 08:47 AM

West Virginia here, I use to live in Ohio and just love being in the woods of Ohio for the opportunity of possibly seeing the beautiful majestic buck of a lifetime
Old 10-08-2003, 10:16 PM

I live a little east of Central Ohio. Went out yesterday morning and still getting tore up by mosquitoes. Drive me nuts[:@]

Quick Reply: OHIO ANYONE?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.