Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day >

Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day

Old 03-08-2011, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator

Default Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day

IGOLD - Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day is Thursday, March 10th.

All Illinois gun owners are invited to join in Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day (IGOLD) in Springfield in 2011. This is an annual event where everyone goes to lobby` their representatives in the Illinois House and Senate. The ISRA is partnering with local and internet organizations in Illinois to increase attendance and make a bigger & better impression in Springfield. The other participating organizations are IllinoisCarry.com, Guns Save Life, and Sangamon County Rifle Association. Get your local organization involved as well!

We will meet at the Prairie Capital Convention Center - Doors open at 10:45 with the program set to begin at 11:30 am. We will have a legislative briefing, then we will all march to the Capitol Building to locate and talk with our representatives.

Please join us for Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day, you won't regret going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeHGq4zxAr8
Old 03-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Spike

Thats great! I actually beat it by a day and was at the AG day on the 9th. I did express my opinion on the CCW bill that is being thrown around. Apparently it does have some promise! Hope you had a good day today! Some of these legislators have the routine of staring at you and act like they agree with what you are saying, but it is in one ear, out the other. Anyhow, at least you didn't have to deal with the Islamic uprising of over 1000 bodies when you were trying to get your points across! Good to hear from a fellow supporter! Appreciate your dedication!
Old 03-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

I hope we get it.

Have you seen Lisa Madigan wants to make FOID owners public record?