Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Paint Creek State Park in Ohio >

Paint Creek State Park in Ohio

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Paint Creek State Park in Ohio

Old 11-16-2010, 11:36 AM
Spike

Default Paint Creek State Park in Ohio

I'm coming to Ohio for the opening of the gun season and I'm going to be hunting the Paint Creek WMA and some private property near there. Never been to the area, but I'm going with some friends who have been, but they've never been there for gun season, only bow, so I'm just trying to find out what to expect for gun season? I know they usually see a fair amount of deer and not to many hunters, but I also know the difference between bow and gun can be dramatic. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:36 PM
Spike

went there last year , over hunted through the years, too many hunters for me to go back. Saw a couple of does but no bucks of any size.Talked to a local who said he no longer hunts there.