Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

IL Sound Off

Old 10-13-2010, 04:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks Uncle Matt!

BTW, that Avatar still hurts every time I see it
Old 10-19-2010, 08:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Seeing alot of deer here in Jackson County down south where i am going to school at SIUC. Shot a doe thursday but still havent seen any of the big boys. They seem to be hitting our foodplot around midnight everyday so im going to stay out of that area till the rut its been so dang hot down here its finally startin to cool off a little bit. Been trying to get to my property in Schuyler County but its hard with school hopefully i make it up there soon! Probably will not be this weekend due to the full moon. Good luck everybody! Stay safe! Wear those safety systems! Jake.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:55 PM
Spike

ive had an awesome season so far. went out opening morning and killed two does. then last sat i doubled up again killed a small doe and this nice 11 pointer. im hunting public land in dewitt county which is central il. cant wait to hunt the rut this year with all the corn gone should be awesome. didnt have any luck last year. im laid off at the moment so ill be in the woods every day till the end of nov. things should really be picking up soon.
Attached Thumbnails IL Sound Off-071.jpg1.jpg   IL Sound Off-068.jpg1.jpg  
Old 10-22-2010, 08:46 AM
Spike

been seein a few booners in peoria county, mostly in corn and bean fields. cant wait till rut!!!!
By the way uncle matt. thats a erie avatar you have for your profile. bet that hurt.

Last edited by ggc1962; 10-22-2010 at 08:49 AM.