Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Best Friend Gets Permission To Hunt 400acres in Buffalo County, Wisconsin >

Best Friend Gets Permission To Hunt 400acres in Buffalo County, Wisconsin

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Best Friend Gets Permission To Hunt 400acres in Buffalo County, Wisconsin

Old 08-24-2010, 03:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Best Friend Gets Permission To Hunt 400acres in Buffalo County, Wisconsin

So last night my best friend of 39 years calls me, to ask me what I have heard about Buffalo County. He hunts, but he is not into it like I am. I told him from what I read it's very good, with great bucks, but expensive as outfitters have locked up most of the lands. I then asked him why he doesn't hunt my leases in Brown County, Illinois. His reply was, that one of the surgeons he works for here in New Jersey, is from Wisconsin and he brought a 4 bedroom home with 400 acres, the surgeon hunts but he is a once a year type of hunter. I'm sure after this year my friend will ask if I can hunt there as well. Why can't I have my friend's luck
Old 08-24-2010, 03:38 PM
Fork Horn

No waaay, I'm happy for you hopefully you'll be able to hunt it too...... im also very jealous.lol
Old 08-25-2010, 12:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

My friend walks into sh*t like this often, but he really nevers takes people up on their offers...800 acres in PA, small pieces here in NJ, like I said he hunts, but he isn't into it like me
Old 08-27-2010, 12:47 PM
Dominant Buck

When he catches first site of one of them Buffalo County monsters, his hunting attitude will change fast. He's a lucky person. Its hard to find places to hunt over there.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I talked to him today, he isn't sure if he will go (fool)
Old 09-05-2010, 08:13 AM
Spike

What part of buffalo cty. I live in the area and know it pretty well, SOme areas are better then others. I hunt trempealeau cty it borders to the east of buffalo.

Most is as long as people in the area manage the deer herd (let the little ones go).
Old 09-06-2010, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Some guys have all the luck.