Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Left over Illinois tags >

Left over Illinois tags

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Left over Illinois tags

Old 09-25-2009, 05:44 AM
Kid
Typical Buck

Default Left over Illinois tags

Never saw this mentioned in here and thought some might find it interesting.

http://www.prairiestateoutdoors.com/index.php?/pso/article/new_deer_regulations_announced/
Old 10-03-2009, 04:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

My friend just found out he can get off work and can now hunt with us with the bow in Illinois, but I can't seem to find the current list of leftover tags for Brown County, archery season, either sex tags
Old 10-03-2009, 06:55 AM
Typical Buck

Archery tags are good for the state and are not county specific like gun tags are. If your trying to find out if there are leftover Non-resident archery tags I would give the IL Dnr a call to see. There have been left overs the past couple years.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:57 AM
Typical Buck

Heres ya go more info from the DNR site. I would call the number right away to see if he can get a tag.........

REMAINING 2009 Non-Resident Archery Deer Combination Permits (one either-sex and one antlerless only) will be available on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 8 a.m., CDT on Tuesday, August 11th. Hunters may purchase remaining permits over the counter from a licensed vendor or through the DNR Direct On-line License system on the IDNR web site at http://dnr.state.il.us or by calling toll-free 1-888-6PERMIT (1-888-673-7648). Note: All Non-residents hunters who applied for combination archery permits during the June 2009 application period will receive their permits in the mail by mid August.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:15 AM
Kid
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BOWHUNTERCOP
My friend just found out he can get off work and can now hunt with us with the bow in Illinois, but I can't seem to find the current list of leftover tags for Brown County, archery season, either sex tags
I should have been more specific in my original post, this is for firearm tags. Don K is right, archery permits are good for the entire state and are not County specific.