Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Looking for Outfitter to Hunt Illinois >

Looking for Outfitter to Hunt Illinois

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Looking for Outfitter to Hunt Illinois

Old 01-24-2002, 11:21 AM

Default Looking for Outfitter to Hunt Illinois

Looking for a reliable outfitter with a good reputation. I've been reading the message boards and I'm getting mixed views. Hope you can point me in the right direction. Thanks......Buckstalkr from Jersey
Old 01-24-2002, 09:44 PM

Default RE: Looking for Outfitter to Hunt Illinois

Joe,e-mail me if you want.I will give you some info.This will be in Pike County.
Old 01-28-2002, 10:08 PM
Spike

Try www.trophydeerhunt.com you will find an honest guide that has the bucks that you are looking for.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Looking for a reliable outfitter with a good reputation. I've been reading the message boards and I'm getting mixed views. Hope you can point me in the right direction. Thanks......Buckstalkr from Jersey
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>
Old 01-29-2002, 09:23 PM
Fork Horn

What are you looking to hunt for?
Old 02-04-2002, 07:01 PM

Joe,as a past Jersey boy heres some info. Ive lived here 25 yrs. found a place called Access Illinois. www.2riversrcd.org/accessil or email [email protected] For a $25 fee they will send you a application [hunting game preferences]then have three area farmers contact you about hunts, prices etc. Its a good deal as the farmers are required to make contact. Its all part of the deal between farmers/prop. owners and this organization. As you read earlier Pike County is one of the highest success rates as well as BIG BUCKS. Also alot of good Turkey hunting as well. Good Luck John

keep'em in your sights
Old 02-05-2002, 06:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Joe; JKhunter gave you some good info. The Access Illinois program has worked out well for my husband.Through the program He was contacted by 3 different farms and decided on one in green county. He has been hunting this paticular farm for about 3 years now and he has harvested numerous deer from this farm as well as many turkey sightings.This farm was the familys main source of income but they also plant food plots for the deer and kept the woods on their property intact.My husband has had nothing but good things to say about the Access Illiois Program. Check it out it might be just the thing your looking for.