Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Are you Prepared? >

Are you Prepared?

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Are you Prepared?

Old 02-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Fork Horn

Default Are you Prepared?

Are unsure about the present state of the economy? If some come join us and learn how to handle different situations. Give your advice and learn from these good people.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/survivalism/topic/1248220/1/
Old 03-02-2009, 05:32 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Are you Prepared?

YOU BETI AM!

I am insured by SMITH and WESSON. I have been raised on a farm and know how to survive on my own. We raise our own beef and hogs as well as grow a garden. The only thing I worry about is if all hell breaks loose and the city folks who don't know how to survive start to stealing to survive. This could be a possibility since the shoplifting incidents are on the rise. If they come to the country and start stealing I am ready with lots of ammo and will protect what is mine. There has been a lot of breakins as of late and we the rural community will be ready if need be. A person cannot be too safe in bad times. Many people in the city think milk and eggs come from the store. This could be a problem if the economy takes a dive like the great depression. Many don't know how to survive.