Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 BBD (Big Buck Down) in Michigan! >

BBD (Big Buck Down) in Michigan!

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

BBD (Big Buck Down) in Michigan!

Old 10-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default BBD (Big Buck Down) in Michigan!

Great news guys. After all the wet weather I was able to arrow a good buck. Don't worry anyone, I didn't bait him in Kent County. I really put my time in and learned how to hunt this year.

I have a long night ahead of me. I had the deer weighed in a 412 pounds! Can't wait to take him to the DNR station. What do you think they will say? I sure hope he doesn't have that one disease, what is it called?
Old 10-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: BBD (Big Buck Down) in Michigan!

You better put 2 tags on that one, he had to have eaten other buck before you shot him! Congrats on the moose!

Ps, I dont think thats you in those pictures!
Old 10-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Honestly, I can gurantee you that is me holding that buck. Look at here, this is me too. Picture for picture, that is my mug!

You thought I would lie to you? Compare those faces!
Old 10-02-2008, 08:53 PM
Fork Horn

how come you alter both the pictures?
Old 10-02-2008, 10:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL. Good one man. Shoud have chosen a different buck pic though, that ones been out there a few years.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Lmao!!! That buck was shot In either Nebraska or Minnesota I think. Good try though.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Spike

that picture has been out for 2 years, and that is the 3rd different persons head holding the deer in the same pose. Can you spell LIAR? My B.S meter is through the roof. What is even more funny, is there are no leaves on the trees in the background, must have had an real early frost and all those leaves fell off fast for oct. 2, also man look at the swollen neck on that beast, Full rut by oct 1st........HMMM!!.. I love your avatar.....Christian deer hunter what a joke.....
Old 10-03-2008, 03:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

After looking at the pic and realizing I've seen that with 10000 other faces on the body before, I was hoping he was joking. But it appears he's not.

Just another internet liar that tries to BS us into thinking he did something great...........pathetic.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh my larry, Anyone who took me seriously needs to reevaluate themselves. If you honestly think that I was being serious you are very incorrect.

KSPOLICEMAN:
Ilove your avatar.....Christian deer hunter what a joke.....
KsPoliceman: Man, TAKE a joke. If the worst thing I do in life is act on a little joke about me shooting a buck, and photoshop (terribly, in fact), a picture of a deer that has been circulation the internet for years, SAVE ME JESUS! I can see it at my funeral now... "He spread the Holy word to many indivdiuals, but he photoshopped that one picture back in '08".... []

Pat Curtis:
After looking at the pic and realizing I've seen that with 10000 other faces on the body before, I was hoping he was joking. But it appears he's not.

Just another internet liar that tries to BS us into thinking he did something great...........pathetic.
Pat: You have been around too long to fall for this one. You have been a member since 2004 and I still tricked ya?

BIGBUCK00 and SHULTZY, thank-you very much for taking a joke. I thought more people would have some fun with me. This forum isn't whaty it used to be a few years back. Anyone even remember TopDawgWoofWoof?

Terribly sorryfor the disruption of your perfect andquietMidwest forum.

Old 10-03-2008, 07:08 AM
Typical Buck

"He spread the Holy word to many indivdiuals, but he photoshopped that one picture back in '08".... []
Oh yes, we will see you in the bowels of hell for this one! Thanks for the laugh buckhunter!

Quick Reply: BBD (Big Buck Down) in Michigan!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.