Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Hunt of a Lifetime Benefit Results >

Hunt of a Lifetime Benefit Results

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Hunt of a Lifetime Benefit Results

Old 03-10-2008, 03:33 AM
Typical Buck

Default Hunt of a Lifetime Benefit Results

First off, a huge THANK YOU to everyone that attended. It was AWESOME. The hearts of many coming together like that in one place is pretty powerful. We had one child there that has already been on his trip and another one that is going in the fall. They were treated like the HEROs that they are by everyone.

The DVD should be absolutely amazing and everyone that was there with cameras, we would love copies of all the photos taken.

Slice, again, thank you for the work you put into this as well. We know it isn't easy working all day and then getting those signs all done at night, you and Dawn are awesome. PurrFect Stitch is one great company.

Chris and Keith from 4 Seasons, You guys rocked yesterday, the help behind the counter, selling tickets, just being who you are, thank you!

The Braden Family, although Daniel is already going on his trip, the efforts you put into the bake sale and running the concession makes for a long day, thank you for caring so much about HOAL and what they stand for.

Before I spill the results, THANK YOU to Hunt of a Lifetime, Ted you are a true true ambassador to this foundation. Step Up, Stand Pround and tell them anti-hunters and PETA to drink some kerosene and, pee in the brush fire!!!! Way to Go HUNT OF A LIFETIME.

The Results

Winner of the Bowtech Guardian was Sean Barnes, a local shooter that shoots on our Friday night spot league.

Winner of the Zona Custom Longbow, Michigan Sportsman's very own FireCracker, Jasmin Glasco from Lake, Michigan.

We had a set of Carson Optics donated to us by Carson themselves, winner of that was Chris Putman, who handed them to Daniel Braden, the youth going on his hunt this fall. Awesome Chris, thank you for that.

Money raised at the event. We broke $5,200 and I still have a few people to collect from.

If I take back the beer cans from the after party, well, there is a lot, that will raise the total pretty good too.

Again, THANK YOU to everyone we hope to have all the pictures and the DVD available soon...............

Jay @ Capitol Archery
Old 03-10-2008, 05:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Hunt of a Lifetime Benefit Results

Yes .. I had a great time at this event and so did everyone that attended , BullRider and his wife Laura donated the use of their indoorrange for the fund raiser and not one but two lucky young men will go on a hunt of there dreams.
Major Kudos to you and your wife BullRider , you should be proud of what you have done to help such a worthy cause.
Here are just some pic's I took while I was there ....

Old 03-10-2008, 05:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

and another ...

Old 03-10-2008, 05:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

another ...

Old 03-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks RD for putting these up. I can't wait to have everyones photos to get an album together. Better practice callin' it's bout Turkey Time!!