Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Wisconsin Camera Men Needed >

Wisconsin Camera Men Needed

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Wisconsin Camera Men Needed

Old 01-29-2008, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wisconsin Camera Men Needed

I am considering doing it but I can't comit right now incase I have someone ask me to take them out back home. I go to school in Stevens Point right now and would probably end up going home that weekend anyway which is about the same distance as Marshall is from SP. I usually take kids hunting for the youth hunt but this year I dont think I know any kids that qualify anymore besides my brother and my dad enjoys taking him out so I let them have their time. I will keepthinking about it and let me know when you need to know by for sure.Also if there is a need for another caller I could call and do the videoing as well (thats what I typically do when I take people anyways). I'll PM you my info. WCL
Old 03-26-2008, 12:51 PM

WI Youth Turkey Hunt Update

Most guys that contacted me about the taping the youth hunt I already sent an email, talked to or left a voice mail.

In case there are any last minute cameras and operators available, the hunt is taking place in Marshall WI on April 12-13 we will be meeting in Marshall on the 12th at 4-4:30am the first morning to team up with a guide and a youth to tape the hunts. At noon lunch is back at HQ (Tom's Guns) then back out for the afternoon hunts. repeat on the 13th.

To date there are 30+ kids signed up for this hunt and I have confirmed 4 camera men and myself with another 4 I'm waiting to hear from.

If you would like to take part in taping some of these kids hunts all that is needed is some hunting experience, camo and a camera. MiniDV is the preferred format but MiniDVD will work as well.

If interested, contact me for more details and info
either here through pm/email

or give me a call
home 262-694-987
cell 262-496-3102

Have a good safe season,

Art

Old 04-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Just giving this a bump to the top. Art is in need for some camera guys for the youth Turkey hunt this weekend!! If anyone can help out give him a call!