Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Best Bow

Old 01-19-2008, 11:25 AM
Fork Horn

Default Best Bow

I am looking to buy a new bow and have checked out mathews ross and martin bows. Any Suggestions on an awesome bow that is very dependable and shoots great?
Old 01-19-2008, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Best Bow

I shoot Mathews, and I love it. The choices you gave are all excellent, and there are so many great bows out there. Goto a archery pro shop, handle as many bows as you can within your price range, if it feels good in your hand, draw it back, if it feels good then it is a keeper, once you have a few keepers shoot them, and see which one you like best
Old 01-19-2008, 06:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

i love my bear the truth

but go to some local shops and shoot as many bows in your price range as possible

Old 01-20-2008, 10:02 AM
Fork Horn

Make sure that you shoot everything. I have had great luck with Bowtech. I have the General and love it. It is a very smooth and quiet bow. Just make sure that you go shoot everything you can.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Have always shot a matthews, had an FX, bought the drenalin this year for a NM elk hunt, love it. Personally to me, if you look at a matthews and look at anything else its like comparing a corvette to a ferrari. Lifetime warrantry, never had any problems, never met anyone that had a matthews and didnt like it. Get a matthews, I'd reccomend the drenalin, not the dxt or the XL model....plain old drenalin.