Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Lets Film Hunts In WI >

Lets Film Hunts In WI

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Lets Film Hunts In WI

Old 10-29-2007, 06:53 AM

Default Lets Film Hunts In WI

Any WI hunters out there interested in filming hunts and being part of a local TV show?
I am in need of a few good guys to be part of a team of hunters to film hunts and be part of a local TV show on cable.

The show curently airs on local cable out of Kenosha but we are in talks with Channel 11 from Chicago and the Sportsmans channel.

Currently there are only two of us and see a big need to put together a Pro Staff to get this done. Two of use just can not get enough footage
to produce the quality show we want. Much of this is in the begining stages but the wheels have been put into motion.

To qualify:
One needs to be a hunting JUNKY!
Have a level of commitment to see this through.
Not be affraid to be on camera.
If you have some video gear and know how to use it, you get moved to the top of the list.
Possibly have a buddy to help film (not required).
Have a firm understanding of how hunting plays a vital role in concervation.
Have an intrest in hunting more than one type of game.

To much to list here, all and any intrested parties feel free to contact me [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you....
Old 10-29-2007, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Lets Film Hunts In WI

Ive got small HD video equipment, and a basic understanding of how to use it. Nothing fancy. I also have all the time in the world, and im a nut when it comes to archery!
Old 10-29-2007, 07:54 AM

furgitter,

Got your info, I will call you tonight after shooting hours
Old 10-29-2007, 06:09 PM
Fork Horn

Sounds very interesting. I have a passion for any type of huntingbut especially bowhunting. My hunting partner is my brother and I can't imagine that he wouldn't be interested too. However, we have never taped any of our hunts and do not have advanced camera equipment.

I do own 93 acres in Buffalo/Trempealeau county so we do have the ability to so some things with that.Next year we may be able to get our hands on a 150 acre lease too. Time is somewhat of a constraint for both of us but I am sure we could work something out.

Shoot something back if any of this sounds interesting.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:32 PM
Spike

Live in Twin Lakes, currently bow hunt Country Thunder and near their. I'm real interested shoot me a call on my cell 815 378-6067, I lease land in walworth county, hunt in tomahawk, and kenosha county. I'll fill you in the rest.
Spike

Live in Twin Lakes, currently bow hunt Country Thunder and near their. I'm real interested shoot me a call on my cell 815 378-6067, I lease land in walworth county, hunt in tomahawk, and kenosha county. I'll fill you in the rest.
Spike

Spike

Spike

Spike

Quick Reply: Lets Film Hunts In WI

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.