Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 ohio weather change this week! >

ohio weather change this week!

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

ohio weather change this week!

Old 10-07-2007, 02:57 PM

Default ohio weather change this week!

Monday in northeast ohio it going to be 88 tuesday ran and thats whats going to change the weather wensday and thursday highs about 52 degrees. can't wait i will be getting out thursday evening i wish it was the morning but i can't coplain to much.Good luck to everyone.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: ohio weather change this week!

I just want a frost to get rid of some of those bugs, well monday will be warm, up near 90. could be worse 12" of snow and a below zero wind chill !![&:]
Old 10-08-2007, 02:29 PM
Typical Buck

try playin basketball for an hour gettin all sweaty, then having to go home and get all sweaty talkin to you guys. man that sucks.j/k. yeah but seriouslly basketball is killer.[8D]im so tired, i could lay my head on my keyboard andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dd
Old 10-08-2007, 07:19 PM
Spike

I agree, I can't wait til that first killing frost to get rid of the bugs, my boy wants to go to the woods so bad. I don't know how much longer I can put him off.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:33 AM

I cannot wait, I am planning on hunting thursday and friday in Ohio, then WV bow season opens this coming weekend. I have a nice little honey hole right outside the city limits near a housing development that has great bucks. I am hoping to connect on one and then concentrate my hunting in Ohio. I am also going to Kentucky October 20 and 21 for an early season muzzleloader hunt. Its goning to be a busy month...
Old 10-10-2007, 10:23 AM

i would love for it toi be a little colder but i can deal with the hig 50's like it is today. tonight low 40's and i will be in my stand in the morning.