Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Mi kids hunt

Old 09-20-2007, 12:50 AM

Default Mi kids hunt

taking my little brother on the kids hunt this weekend just wonder if anyone taking someone. i think its a great ideal, not only just for the kids it also helps the kid to get in to the outdoor. so far what i sean of it myself, it might be the frist time they get to see a big buck.

I would like to know other views one this.

Thanks joe
Old 09-20-2007, 04:26 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Mi kids hunt

I had plans on taking my 13 year old daughter but, she doesn't want to practice shoot, do her homework or be respectful. So, NO HUNT!
Old 09-20-2007, 07:28 AM

I'm taking two of my nephews, we have been out scouting and it's getting exciting, we have been seeing alot of bucks and some good shooters too. The kids are getting pretty anxious. Ok so am I!
Old 09-21-2007, 05:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I used to take ny daughter all the time but now she is 21 and she shoot her first buck during the youth season!! I love it and now she still hunts and fly fish's!!!
Take a kid hunting and you will never have to hunt for your kids!!! Walt
Old 09-21-2007, 08:59 AM

^Amen!
Old 09-21-2007, 05:52 PM
Fork Horn

taking my 16 year old out tomorrow morning,, if all goes well it should be short and sweet,,we are hunting state land but have the ultimate funnel , i have been taking deer from this same funnel for 28 years and i suspect this year will not be any different, we are meat hunters not trophy hunters so he will not be to picky, especially since this year they are allowed to shoot either a buck or a doe without having an antlerless permit, i think that isa great idea, well good luck to the rest of your kids and we hope to see some pics, we will be sure to post his if he is successful
Old 09-22-2007, 02:32 PM

takn my uncle
Old 09-24-2007, 11:49 PM

will my little bro and up shooting a nice doe sunday. Al we seen were does Sat. The funny thing was the coyotes were barking in the back ground when he shoot his deer. we got alot of them too.

joe

Old 09-25-2007, 04:21 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats to your little brother. Keep em hunting, take em fishing and they will take it with them wherever life may lead.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:45 PM

We were lucky enough to be able to spend the day with my nephew on Sunday. Saturday he had to hunt with his bow with no success, he was still 11 on Saturday so he couldn't rifle hunt. Sunday was his birthday and he turned 12 and at 7:20 connected with this guy! What a birthday present. I was so grateful to be able to share this moment with him, his first deer and on his birthday, I'm sure he will never forget this day. The youth hunt is something I wish they would have had when my kids were that age. But I sure enjoy taking my nephews (I would take a niece if I had one) on these youth hunts. We had to track him about 100 yards so that was great for him to learn how to do also.

Quick Reply: Mi kids hunt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.