Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Capitol Archery- Redford Mi. >

Capitol Archery- Redford Mi.

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Capitol Archery- Redford Mi.

Old 08-30-2007, 04:21 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Capitol Archery- Redford Mi.

We'd love to have ya come down Michiganhunter 14. I use to live in Saginaw years ago when I worked inside the Dow Plant in Midland. When we were all down building inside there I was driving back and forth to Detroit everyday, not too bad of a drive.
Old 09-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Typical Buck

Well. tonight we put up 30 gallons of paint on the walls....... I am sure RDHunter will follow up with some pics.........
Old 09-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Your right about that and here is one of them ... BullRider115's wife Laura busy painting.

Old 09-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Some how the other pictures I took wont upload in to my computer , darn it must a bad disk or something.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:47 PM
Typical Buck

Here I am, sitting in my new office LOL. Been sanding the floor down since I got off of work and we will be ready for the floor scrubbing tomorrow. My backwall goes on order tomorrow morning and will be ready for pick up next week by Friday. Getting down to the wire here. The targets are on their way from Delta/Mckenzie and will also be here by next Friday. Gonna have to put in some late nights here to get her opened up by next week.
Oh wait, it's late now LOL
Old 09-11-2007, 02:50 PM

Hey, can't wait till you guys are done and open up. I live in Troy but am always working at fairlane, park place, and westland malls, so it would be cool to have a nice place to stop by after work. I havent't really been able to find a proshop around here. and Dicks and bass pro just don't seem to work for me. Plus my brother wants to get into bowhunting, so it would be real neat if we had a nice place to go to for shooting. Well good luck on the rest of the building. I'll def. be checking back to see the progress!
Old 09-12-2007, 04:20 AM
Typical Buck

TY GoodTimin86,

We had our city inspections of the building yesterday, a few minor hits and we will have our Occupancy Permit. Our targets (38) to start come in Thursday 9-13 and the back foam wall over the weekend. I am still in works of contacting manufacturers to get the pro shop up and running as well.

Email meat [email protected] and I will send out an opening date here in the near future......

Old 09-14-2007, 09:24 PM
Typical Buck

Targets are in!!! Although took some hits from the city inspectors and will have to iron those out, nothing major just the usual BS. But, man are these targets cool. I am addicted, I have 38 to start and I want to order 20 more already!!!!
Old 09-15-2007, 09:43 PM

This is great i am in garden city it will be nice to have a indoor facility for year round shooting so close.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:22 PM

nothing major just the usual BS

haha,I hear ya. I'm a carpenter and they think of some crazy stuff to nail us on, butI guess it's all for safety so you can't argue that. But WOW! 38 targets!! Nice, can't wait. You say you have an elevated shooting platform, j/w, how high? Kinda tired of getting on my roof to shoot, and having passerby's wonder whats going on. haha. Well, thanks for the update. I'll try to keep checking back

Quick Reply: Capitol Archery- Redford Mi.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.