Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 illinois muzzle , shotgun tags. >

illinois muzzle , shotgun tags.

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

illinois muzzle , shotgun tags.

Old 08-02-2007, 08:09 PM

Default illinois muzzle , shotgun tags.

i bought my tags online. i recieved my muzzleloader tags but no shotgun. everyone i know has recieved shotgun but no muzzleloader tags. this is my first year hunting with muzzleloader and shotgun for deer. anyone have this happen?? i know it's a stupid question thanks for any help.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:37 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: illinois muzzle , shotgun tags.

It happened because you applied for both tags at the same time. The way around that is to apply for your shotgun tags online then when they post on the that you have gotten your tags then send in for your muzzleloader tags in the second lottery there are usually plenty of muzzleloader tags left over from the first lottery and them you will have both sets of tags. I have been doing this for the last 4 years and have gotten 2 shotgun and 2 muzzleloader tags every year.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:05 PM

did i screw up?? i hope not. i filed for them the seperately but on the same day. thankyou for the help . i appreciate it.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Typical Buck

try going to the dnr website where you can check on tags and put your middle initial on the same line as your first name and leave the middle initial line blank
Old 08-03-2007, 08:54 AM

I got my gun tags about a week after my muzzleloader tag.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Fork Horn

Same as RBB, I applied for both same day online and have received both already in the mail.

~Jeff
Old 08-03-2007, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im in the sam boat i got my muzzleloader tags but havent got my shotgun and i checked the inquiry system and i got shotgun tags i just havent got them yet i guess. and i didnt apply for them online.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:31 PM

i checked the dnr website. all of my tags were printed on the same date. and they all say mailed approx. three weeks from date or something like that. i hope i get them soon. thanks for all of the help.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: frdbrbw

i checked the dnr website. all of my tags were printed on the same date. and they all say mailed approx. three weeks from date or something like that. i hope i get them soon. thanks for all of the help.
What......haven't you heard? They can't pass a budget so there is no money to mail out permits. Just Kidding!!!
Old 08-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Typical Buck

At least you got your tags.

I applied as a group ( I was the group leader)

My group (my son and father) got their gun tags. I didnt get anything as they "say" I put in for the second lottery. The guy at the DNR office was very rude to me and Im still trying to get ahold of somebody that gives a crap there............

Quick Reply: illinois muzzle , shotgun tags.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.